"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The window was clean and heavily draped giving no hint to what waited inside.
- Her eyes swept about the opulent room, over the walls covered with bookshelves, the windows draped in rich fabric that hid the working ranch outside.
- The city immediately went into mourning with all the windows of the stores draped in black.
- A wide window at the far end, draped, with an integrated heater-cooler unit built through the wall underneath it.
- The walls were covered in pale gold and silver wallpaper, and the window next to the front door draped with rich, burgundy curtains.
- She was in another room now with all the windows draped and the light had the subtly different and more comfortable texture of artificiality.
- He had taken a storefront on one of the main shopping malls-air-curtain door, windows draped tastefully in gray silk.
- Gregor was standing by a tall, heavily draped window, staring out at his garden, as Miles entered.
- Three windows draped in dark blue velvet gave onto the crescent, and Delacourt imagined that from the floors above, the view was magnificent.
- But here the ceiling is cantilevered - there are no supporting uprights - so the windows drape like a sheer curtain dividing each room from its terrace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.