"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We hadn't seen each other in about a month, and I remember watching from my window as you got out of the car."
- "You were here in order to watch me from the window?"
- He was sure that eyes were watching him from the window.
- He watched them sometimes from the window of his room.
- "And we can always watch from the window, on those days she doesn't come."
- We turned the lights off and have been watching from the window.
- The other children were out playing while all I could do was watch them from the window of my bedroom.
- "Someone is watching from the window of the house," I reported.
- The old woman watched from her window until she was sure they were out of sight.
- They seemed a challenge to the man who watched them from the window of the hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.