"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Extrapolating from the data, the scientists send commands to the rover during the three-hour window of direct communication with the high-gain antenna.
- The authors then came up with a three-hour window of treatment, which provides some benefit for some patients but poses significant risks for others.
- Also, because of misinterpreted symptoms and denial, patients commonly arrive at the emergency room after the three-hour window when tPA works.
- In the Cleveland study, only 17 percent of patients with ischemic strokes were admitted for treatment within the three-hour window.
- We have a three-hour window before the satellites are out of range for the night.
- Delivery will be promised in a designated three-hour window on the same day or the next day.
- Which meant I required a three-hour window to account for a ninety-minute flight.
- When a neighbor spotted her and called an ambulance, she knew the three-hour window for treatment would soon close.
- After customs and immigration, he would have a three-hour window to get the smallpox into a refrigerated facility.
- The progestogen only pill (POP) is taken once per day within the same three-hour window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.