"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very snappy, "reasonable" battery life tablet that could also be dual booted into a somewhat sluggish Windows install for the few "must haves" not available on Android?
- Windows will now download and install the most up-to-date antispyware for you.
- Windows installs its own version of Himem.
- It seems like a Windows install lasts 18 months - after that you fast, efficient system has become a slow-moving monster.
- All seemed to be in order until I went to the CD storage case to get the Windows install disk, but it was not to be found.
- Anyway, after using the Windows install button, Ubuntu 11 installed fine from a disk image:
- I just did a Windows install the other day.
- However Windows 7 will not install out of the box on that 16GB SSD.
- The Windows 7 install process installs everything to disk; the Anytime Upgrade merely unlocks what's already present.
- Windows Server 2008 introduced the possibility to have a Windows install without the shell, resulting in less services loaded and running.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.