"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 45-year-old man died in a fall from sixth-floor window of a downtown hotel.
- Another resident of the building, who gave her name only as Mae, said she had watched from a sixth-floor window and heard no racial slurs either.
- A 33-year-old man, his hands bound behind him, was thrown from a sixth-floor window of an apartment building in the Bronx Friday night, the police said.
- The woman who jumped from a sixth-floor window was critically injured, Ms. Walker said.
- From my sixth-floor windows, I could see the gables and cupolas of the campus.
- A few weeks ago, a woman jumped to her death from a sixth-floor window, and Ladder 40 got the call.
- The grenade blasted a hole beneath a sixth-floor window and exploded into a small office used for copying.
- He jumped from his sixth-floor window when the police fired tear gas into the room.
- At one point the "Popemobile" would pass right beneath his sixth-floor window.
- Danny Tatis, 14, who lives across the street, said that from his sixth-floor window he saw three shirtless men grab the woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.