"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there was a man that I met outside the cellar window, who had a hammer.
- They decided that he had used a remote cellar window.
- We found a cellar window about half an inch open.
- He tried the low cellar windows; found one that was loose.
- Love, denied at the front door, flies in by the cellar window.
- But according to the police you entered the house through the cellar window.
- Now the cellar window was on a level with her eyes.
- He had seen the first man enter through a cellar window.
- He turned out his light and climbed from the cellar window.
- He tumbled through into a space beside a cellar window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.