"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Braced against the eighth-floor windows, they agreed to cover the final hundred and twenty feet in two equal rappels, using the fourth-floor window posts as their last anchor points.
- Jeanette (real name Brenda) stared out from the eighth-floor window of the London Hilton, her gaze upon the vast expanse of greenery below.
- One resident, Sagran Naick, said he was watching television with his son when their eighth-floor window dissolved.
- Her eighth-floor windows were directly over Tompkins Square Park.
- His 9-year-old brother, Clifford, gazed out the eighth-floor window across the morning grayness of the Gowanus Houses in Brooklyn.
- Tossed a desk and a coupla TV'S from the eighth-floor window.
- The splintered chair dropped from the eighth-floor window; it sped downward just as The Shadow rolled in through the seventh-story opening.
- Mr. Baker is still trying to decide whether he would rather be leading that parade in 1988 or watching it from his eighth-floor window.
- A firefighter prevented a Bronx man from jumping to his death yesterday by grabbing the man's leg as he went out an eighth-floor window, officials said.
- Mine was looking out the eighth-floor window of the House of God, seeing the body of my friend splattered on the parking lot below.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.