"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman appeared in a fourth-floor window and shouted for him to come inside.
- One dog was so terrified of storms that four times it smashed through a fourth-floor window.
- A woman called down from a fourth-floor window, telling him the officer had died.
- But from the street, the sky can be seen through the fourth-floor windows.
- The fourth-floor window had remained empty, and it appeared as if the Chinese were moving out.
- Out his fourth-floor window, morning mist rose off the water.
- He and another firefighter died when they jumped from fourth-floor windows of the building.
- A resident of the building said a 15-year-old girl had thrown the baby from a fourth-floor window.
- One woman held her baby out of a fourth-floor window.
- Officers were called by the hotel, which reported that someone had broken a fourth-floor window and was threatening to jump.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.