"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A man opened a second-story window and stuck his head out.
- And you could see a long way from the second-story window.
- For a year he came and went from home by climbing through a second-story window.
- Almost directly above their heads, a second-story window was open.
- As he was turning away, an image at one of the second-story windows caught his attention.
- George rushed to what was left of the second-story window and looked out.
- The second-story windows often are smaller than those on the first floor.
- The sea, he thought, was just beyond; from a second-story window at the back, one could probably see it.
- This, after all, was not the kind of parade you could watch from a second-story window.
- Neither saw the woman watching them from a second-story window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.