"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could swing from it, and work on a barred third-story window.
- Some children died jumping from second- and third-story windows.
- "For a man who jumped out a third-story window, not bad."
- In another moment the boy had given up on his friend, and seemed to fling himself out of the third-story window.
- Just below the level of the third-story windows, The Shadow began a survey.
- He knocks on the door and a snail opens the third-story window.
- The little scamp had probably come in the third-story window.
- At that moment, however, a candle in a third-story window wavered, then went out.
- Witnesses said she was hit in the chest while looking out a third-story window.
- It involved throwing a drug dealer out a third-story window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.