"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My associate is at an attic window of the place across the street.
- There was a small attic window and I tested it with my hands.
- "But is that house with the attic window still standing and deserted?"
- Going down the street he looked back at the attic windows.
- You know she can see everything that goes on in our house from her attic window.
- We now leave the attic window open a crack every night.
- I used to watch him out of the back attic window in the late afternoon, when he had risen from his rest.
- She heard a second shot and looked out the attic window.
- He climbed in the attic window and helped her through.
- Maybe there was a hole or something in the attic window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.