"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the rear seat, Quill looked out through the window.
- Belle was sitting against the passenger door, looking out at the river through the open window.
- They look out through the window at the swimming pool, and then embrace.
- Casement shook his head, turned away and looked out through the big window behind him.
- "My heel has snapped," she said to the man who looked out through the tiny window.
- He turned in his chair and looked out through the other window.
- She turned, looking out through the window at the desert.
- I walked back over and looked out through the open window.
- Right then, Steve was looking out through the window.
- Carrie looked out through the window into the busy street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.