"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When he died she threw herself from a fifth-floor window.
- But as people gathered on the building's front stoop, enjoying the summer evening, they heard screams from the fifth-floor window and called 911 for her.
- A 2-year-old boy was listed in critical condition late last night after he fell out a fifth-floor window of his Bronx home, the police said.
- He was found on the ground beneath the fifth-floor window in his apartment building on Friday evening.
- As the crowd gasped in horror, the woman dropped straight down from a fifth-floor window.
- She threw herself from a fifth-floor window to her death two days later.
- Nervously she glanced up at the open fifth-floor window.
- The pockmarks from the bullets dotted the walls around the fifth-floor window.
- Ruth turned back to the fifth-floor window as the stranger appeared to be heading her way.
- He moved to a fifth-floor window, which he vented to get air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.