"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Laughter drew his attention as they approached the group of people standing next to the open balcony window.
- They took an arm each and ran him head first against the balcony window until it smashed through.
- Paul pushed himself away from the table, strode to the balcony windows.
- He got up and walked to the balcony window.
- Neville shoots him and he falls out the balcony window to his death.
- The Protector faced away from the door, looking out a balcony window, hands behind her.
- The room was dark save for a silver shaft of moonlight from the balcony window.
- I ran to the balcony window, opened it and looked out.
- His gaze fell on the balcony window and Korba standing outside.
- She threw open the tall balcony windows and stood for a moment looking out at the trees in the square.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.