"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the time, the police said he had stabbed her and hurled her body out a sixth-story window.
- In another building, a woman tossed her television set from her sixth-story window.
- The aluminum alloy ladder was extended its full 91 feet to a sixth-story window at 252 South Fourth Street.
- They testify to tomatoes that squashed rather than bouncing when dropped out a sixth-story window.
- A 2-year-old boy fell out of a sixth-story window and died yesterday in Washington Heights after a metal window guard apparently gave way, the police said.
- Once, she charged in court papers, he tried to throw her out of a sixth-story window.
- A 2-year-old boy was critically injured when he fell out of a sixth-story window of a Harlem building into a garbage-strewn alley yesterday afternoon, the police said.
- "But yes, she was, the one who jumped from a sixth-story window."
- They are piled up to the sixth-story windows and they reach deep into the streets.
- Calling for conflict in the opening few paragraphs of a story doesn't mean that your first sentence must feature a body hurtling past a sixth-story window (although it might).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.