"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fourth-story windows are the same as the ones below.
- Miriam later told reporters she fell out of a fourth-story window while trying to escape a burglar.
- Now suppose I were smashed with a hammer or dropped from a fourth-story window.
- When she had covered slightly more than half the distance, she saw an ahen staring at her from a fourth-story window.
- Then he looked up, saw the fourth-story window, and felt the air freeze in his chest.
- A man who claimed he'd witnessed the murder from a fourth-story window.
- He fell from the fourth-story window of the lab and suffered serious damage to his spine.
- Halfway down the block, I saw the silhouette of a body hanging in the fourth-story window.
- She undressed, put on a robe, and sat looking out the fourth-story window.
- Jaguar remembered the awful smell floating up to the fourth-story window of their apartment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.