"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six bays with two story windows line both sides of this church.
- He is killed when Alcatraz throws him out of a second story window.
- A plain wide belt course runs around the building above the second story windows.
- Half way there an automatic rifle opened up from the second story window.
- He almost threw me out a second story window because of this.
- He is chased around the health club by other customers and jumps out of a second story window.
- One representative was thrown out of an upper story window.
- He waved at an arm that had been thrust out of the second story window.
- The tall second story windows add to the sense of height.
- We went out a second story window and into the sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.