"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three two-story arched windows are symmetrically placed on the north wall of the courtroom.
- Swans, fish and turtles can be seen from the street through the restaurant's two-story window.
- The room that lay before us was semicircular, with two-story floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf courses.
- You gasp upon entering the clubhouse and viewing the course through two-story high windows.
- At the western end of the space, an expansive view of the Catskills is visible through a two-story window.
- Other elevations contain a similar level of detail, although they lack the two-story arched windows.
- The structure has four bays, each with a two-story round-arched window.
- In one instance, an Indian man was thrown from a two-story window.
- The plans also detail the construction of slender two-story windows in the building above the garage that would shed light onto an exhibition space.
- Through the two-story latticed windows they could hear the students shouting: "What do we want?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.