"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A man accused of throwing his 10-month-old daughter out a seventh-floor window was indicted yesterday on a charge of attempted murder.
- The trees outside the seventh-floor windows were green with the leaves of summer, blocking the view of the Potomac Valley.
- They were still clearing it off the parking lot, and even the railed walkway outside the seventh-floor windows had about ten inches' worth.
- The fire created a blast fed by pure oxygen, which sent a fireball through a seventh-floor window.
- His feet were lowering both small-paned sashes of the seventh-floor window.
- No one stopped Ms. Valante, then, from flinging herself out a seventh-floor window.
- It was there that he told his tale of being dangled outside a seventh-floor window of his Manhattan office.
- Lou Reed looked out of his seventh-floor window down onto six floors of other people's windows.
- As near as you can ascertain in this dimness, the seventh-floor window is shut.
- Popov asked, looking out the seventh-floor windows at the VIP parking lot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.