"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any event, given the two-week window between the vote for Speaker and the vote for punishment, anything could happen.
- Now, when the post-season ends, there will be a two-week window of exclusivity before free agents may declare their intentions.
- So there's a two-week window, given that they make it in two weeks, during which time something bad could come out.
- The Kid has only been back for one week and yet he ranks fifth in a chart that measures a two-week window.
- "When you have a state that issues better than 30,000 citations in a two-week window," he said of Georgia, "the word gets out."
- The bill will allow a two-week window and three days of filming.
- You need a two-week window to test every 11th grader.
- Finally, as this year has demonstrated, a two-week window between a primary and a runoff is an invitation to disaster.
- There is usually about a two-week "window" of time in which hay is at its ideal stage for harvesting.
- Now they have a two-week window at the maximum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.