"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a different kind of light above me now, probably fighting its way through the first-floor windows from the street.
- She saw him pass the first-floor window, and now he was at the second.
- Next thing was, I spotted her in the first-floor window with him.
- It won't be far from the first-floor windows to the mound.
- He ducked under first-floor windows, and came near the front door.
- When staff members tried to talk to him, he jumped from his room's first-floor window and ran away.
- At the first-floor window of a nearly finished house a young couple were standing.
- The glass in the first-floor windows had been blown out by the heat.
- A first-floor window with three lights has similar decoration above.
- "She escaped through a first-floor window, ran to the corner and called 911."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.