"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His arm rose and he pointed toward a second-floor window.
- I moved out to the street and looked up at the second-floor windows.
- But five minutes later, she was at the nearest second-floor window.
- I moved to the second-floor window to look out at the parade.
- I looked up at the second-floor window exactly above and behind.
- The place was silent and the second-floor windows were dark.
- From a second-floor window, a mother calls to her daughter to come home and prepare dinner.
- I saw a face appear briefly at a second-floor window.
- But then I saw a light flash in the second-floor window.
- She had taped it inside a second-floor window of her home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.