"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The baroness stood at the garret window, looking down into the street.
- Anticipating the rising of the wind, that very evening, Cassy had been up and opened the garret window.
- Now, for the two of you Waking up in a royal bed by a garret window.
- He rolled on his side, toward the little round garret window that looked out onto the basalt hillside touched now with the glint of starlight.
- He didn't dare go to the garret window that would give him a view of Alakut.
- Early the next morning, as a member of the lynch mob passed by the courthouse, he happened to glance up at the garret window.
- The garret windows, including the one with the ghostly face, were not installed until weeks after Wells' death.
- I hoped Stephen would see us from the garret window and make good his escape.
- X "Look at it, Rashmika," he said, inviting the girl to stand by the garret window and admire the view for herself.
- Not even a tarnished light shone in a garret window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.