"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I kept looking up at the screen windows to the balcony, thinking about what to do if someone came for us.
- (A hidden screen window in the living room ushers the scents inside.)
- Some of their temples also use perforated screen windows.
- The intruder entered through a screen window at the back of the house.
- His head was turned slightly so that he could gaze out through the screen window, past the ancient oak, out along Main Street.
- The 1,560 rooms were almost all 5 by 7 feet, with either a glazed window facing the street or a screen window facing the courtyard.
- After taking a shower, she finds her screen window on the grass outside.
- As on June 5 at the Smart home, a screen window was sliced from the outside and a chair was found beneath it.
- NOW that it's October, we will be taking down the screen windows and putting up the storms.
- Replacing only the screen windows, the islanders will probably nurse these temporary accommodations into the 21st century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.