"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wrote about the urban setting of Hungary in his work.
- A music video was also shot for the single, where it featured the group in an urban setting.
- His goal in school was to create art for urban settings.
- The teachers said it was exciting to watch the students learn about plants, especially in an urban setting.
- If they were in an urban setting, the company would spend more money on an entirely new office.
- "And that is no easy job in an urban setting."
- Most of the installations are done in a urban setting.
- The association's research shows that less than 20 percent of consumers want to live in an urban setting.
- It is an older area with a fair number of established trees for an urban setting.
- Still, working in an urban setting and a more complex society raises new issues.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.