"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total number of points available to spend depends on the setting and players.
- At least one of the rifles was on the wrong setting.
- I think my cat could beat this game on the easy setting.
- But she and her husband, who have been married almost five years, couldn't agree on the proper setting.
- See the main article for expanded discussion on the setting.
- There is also a theme running through the plays based on the setting.
- "Set your power on the first blue setting," Paris said.
- He left the control panel on its present setting and went around the cannon.
- If you put the system on its dimmest setting, you're good for a reported 13-17 hours.
- The game is also overly hard, even on the easiest setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.