"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And all this within a warm setting that wouldn't be out of place in Rome.
- Offering a rural experience within an urban setting, it provides an important educational tool for local schools.
- It was shot almost entirely in real time, and within a single setting, leading some reviewers to compare the film to a stage play.
- It also offers former Soviet Union states the opportunity to deal with human rights matters within a more familiar cultural setting.
- The final point to be made is that the whole reading experience takes place within a particular cultural setting, and this will affect reception.
- Many of the patients have complex social needs but these can be better managed within a different setting.
- Some of the most gracious living within an American urban setting is on display here.
- This program is aimed at introducing transfer students to the services and resources on campus within a residential setting.
- Rest safe and know that you sleep within such a setting of sentries as those without have never met before.
- So what device did he have within a setting?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.