"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The modern architecture complemented the pastoral setting; the house listed for $1,095,000.
- These future shelters will also be built in more pastoral settings, such as forests.
- "This city may be a lot of things, but a quiet, protected, pastoral setting, I think not," he said.
- He would often focus on the serenity of pastoral settings.
- The story begins in a pastoral setting interrupted by a telegraph pole.
- The pastoral setting of his farms held a special place in Weir's heart.
- Putting it in a pastoral setting is too much of Disneyland.
- Even the pervasive traffic sounds were absent in this pastoral setting.
- But the pastoral setting did offer a certain serenity and stability, if not the opportunity for one to really leave a mark on the world.
- Each depicts a group of male bathers in a pastoral setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.