"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Example: A lunch room in an office setting has limited hours of operation.
- I learned a little about the office setting, but I wanted to get back into sales.
- The older adding machines were rarely seen in American office settings by the year 2000.
- With some other doctor in a regular office setting, the cost of the visit might have been $200.
- An office setting allows players to see how game development teams have increased in size.
- In a private doctor's office setting, the test might go forward under the careful scrutiny of the doctor.
- It has the ability to help ease pain quickly and can be done in the office setting.
- In office settings, then, try to avoid being behind someone else's terminal.
- Typically, permanent makeup can be applied in an office setting.
- Learn to work cooperatively with others in an office setting and under supervision of staff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.