"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most recently, along with several graduate students, he's been exploring the effects of hormones across numerous consumer and decision-making settings.
- It has since been expanded across clinical settings for a variety of problems.
- This report is designed to assist patients and healthcare providers across diverse settings in making more informed decisions.
- Generalizability- Does the test generalize across different groups, settings and tasks?
- Early learning coaching available to staff across program options and settings.
- Counseling in challenging contexts: Working with individuals and families across clinical and community settings.
- The section facilitates communication about writing across teaching levels and settings.
- The focus is on how to help students learn the skills of evidence-based inquiry supported by technology across formal and informal settings.
- Behavioral treatment plans can be effective in bringing about the desired communication across settings.
- Individual measurement of exposure to everyday violence among elementary school children across various settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.