"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station was designed to be very secure, with auto-locking, reinforced doors, partially due to its rural setting and overnight unattended operation.
- Due to its former rural setting Wadsley has several country houses which are still standing within the now built-up suburb.
- Due to its picturesque setting, the municipality is a popular destination for mountain hikers.
- Due to its peaceful and picturesque setting, the space is often used for various events or fairs.
- They were very well received and remembered even to this day due to his voice's apt setting with Salman Khan.
- Due to its picturesque setting, the lake and surrounding parklands are very popular with tourists and hikers.
- It is a major pilgrimage site and, due to its romantic setting, a popular wedding church.
- Due to its setting, the film made much use of disco music and even featured an appearance by famed dance troupe Hot Gossip.
- Of the two, the Clover Creek bridge is the more impressive, due to its setting.
- Due to its picturesque setting Schönau largely depends on tourism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.