"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ruling idea is simple enough: Italian country food served in a rustic setting.
- For more rustic settings, one needs to get out of Lake Placid.
- Echoes of what he creates in these rustic settings can be found on the most polished plates all over the world.
- We wanted a rustic setting, away from it all.
- Despite the rustic setting, it's not hard to stay connected.
- The rustic setting and live pianist add to the charm.
- While the town's quaintness draws people who like living in a rustic setting, it's not a draw for doctors.
- While sometimes shown in any rustic setting, he was usually pictured standing on or near a willow tree at the edge of a swamp.
- "Then you also think young Richard would be better off in a rustic setting?"
- When the restaurant opened in the summer of 1987, its food seemed too flashy and citified for this rustic setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.