"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A world that has vanished elsewhere still lives on in this bucolic setting.
- Truth be told, the treehouse isn't in the most bucolic setting.
- Get her out of the city, they said, give her a more bucolic setting.
- Even in this bucolic setting, he felt no peace.
- Its name together with the bucolic setting, lends itself to pun.
- Such a privileged and bucolic setting is an unlikely place for a factory of any kind.
- I liked the bucolic, country setting," he said, "and it's only 10 minutes from my office.
- The church is lovely, both in itself and for its bucolic setting.
- But even in this bucolic setting, the peace is not easy.
- But a sense of unease also seems to pervade the bucolic setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.