"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All-inclusive units are in villas and a great house in tropical setting overlooking Caribbean.
- But the friendly greeting and the delightful setting overlooking a reed-lined canal more than compensate.
- The hostel consists of two restored black houses and is located at a magnificent setting overlooking the sound of Harris.
- This is the place to come for fine French cuisine combined with a lovely setting overlooking the bay at Castries.
- On the way we stopped at She Chocolat, a chocolate-making business with a restaurant in a beautiful setting overlooking Governors Bay.
- A stylish setting overlooking downtown Hartford adds to a memorable dining experience.
- The setting, overlooking a brook and a lush treescape, is a real escape.
- The city' best hotel, the Malabar, commands a spectacular setting overlooking two channels through which pass seagoing vessels.
- The estate today is in a picturesque setting overlooking the ocean and surrounded by vineyards.
- Britten had the vision to see the largest Malthouse, in its magnificent setting overlooking the saltings as a possible site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.