"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But most students and faculty view the rural setting as an asset.
- This is a rural setting about 30 minutes by car from the capital.
- What is more, both of them have stated that they prefer to work in a rural setting.
- Then they want privacy and protection from the road; they'll pay another $150,000 or $200,000 for the same house in a rural setting.
- More recently she has moved from the city and now lives in a rural setting.
- The field and the stage area remain preserved in their rural setting.
- The conditions of this include the request that the collection should be in a rural setting.
- The school, in a rural setting, has more than 100 pupils as of 2012.
- Many of the pictures were out in a rural or outdoor setting.
- It occupied a rural setting and opened on the 1st June 1907.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.