"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Kids deserve to see their parents in a setting that doesn't scare them."
- It can be seen mainly in a dark setting, since the substance is extremely sensitive to light.
- If I had seen him enough, in a therapeutic setting, perhaps.
- I found it a bit disconcerting at first to see the chimps in such a setting.
- The company hoped it would help for them to see the prisoners in a more normal setting.
- "It has to be seen in a regional European setting."
- But is a dance always seen properly in such a setting?
- Never before have I seen it in so complex a setting.
- He is supposed to be larger than life and you need to see him in a setting of cosmic scale.
- I wanted to see the last of my astronauts in a real setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.