"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This landscape setting appealed to the Kanak people when the centre was inaugurated.
- Modern sculptures go well in informal landscape settings.
- From the 15th century, they became more simple, while retaining a large landscape setting.
- Trees in urban landscape settings are often subject to disturbances, whether human or natural, both above and below ground.
- Attention must also be paid to the landscape setting of follies.
- Roads may either facilitate or hinder their movement, depending on the landscape setting.
- Under the law, any new structure must be "visually subordinate to its landscape setting."
- It consists of shapeless forms with a large eye in a landscape setting.
- The child is wrapped especially tightly to protect against the cold for Durer has provided a austere landscape setting.
- This detracts from the relationship between the site and its landscape setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.