"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boundless setting gives him a new perspective on his own identity.
- The settings in the screenshot above will give you a very dark black.
- His settings give themselves fully to the mood and scene before him.
- The setting in Germany gave his words an added edge.
- These sparse settings give a sense of Dad as the center of the universe.
- The negative setting will give it a bit of an orange cast.
- The setting in which I was did not give me that opportunity to do it.
- These front-porch settings give people a sense of traditional values.
- Now the informal setting gave her an opportunity to satisfy more of her curiosity about him.
- This setting actually forces each window into its own memory tread and gives it a separate process priority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.