"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or simply head into settings if your device is running 4.0.
- Now, however, there are efforts to move at least some of these people into corporate settings.
- It must be something completely known, but put into a contrasting setting.
- "We do not want them separated into different settings," she said.
- It allowed the emotions of individuals to flow into a public setting.
- But there is still a question of how a rural program will translate into an urban setting.
- He has been blending people into artistic settings for some time.
- He does not need to adapt his work to fit into holy settings.
- Industrial materials are making their way into unlikely settings - like your house.
- However, with the majority of people living in cities, it will be necessary to incorporate these ideas into an urban setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.