"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also allows for a consistent 3-day weekend, giving children more time to be nurtured in the home setting.
- Generally any color temperature other than 2700K will look unnatural in a home setting.
- An abusive situation in the home setting would be a very traumatic negative life event.
- However that has been in a home setting, or in a hotel room.
- We wanted to see how John would interpret social space in a home setting.
- However, Medicaid generally does not cover long-term care provided in a home setting or for assisted living.
- Some are in foster care, a temporary home setting.
- They filter out 95% of small particles when correctly fitted, although this isn't easy to do in the home setting.
- It may also be available in outpatient clinic or home settings.
- That is to say, they are to make it fit in with the acoustical quirks of a particular home setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.