"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They buy a beautiful lakeside home in an idyllic country setting.
- They are designed for developing country settings as a low cost bridging technology.
- Adult male circumcision outcomes: experience in a developing country setting.
- The album featured songs in a more traditional country setting.
- They also come for the charm of reading a book in a country setting.
- Neglected children should live together in a bucolic country setting.
- "What we're trying to do here is to educate ourselves and others to understand what you really need to live well in a country setting."
- The narrator tells the tale of the old days in a traditional country setting.
- We wanted more space, but we weren't necessarily looking for a country setting.
- The airy office building that opened in 1984 in a country setting is still inside the city's limit, by 50 feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.