"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has a semi-rural setting in the shadow of a steep ridge, part of the Virgin River anticline.
- The school is located on the edge of New Elgin and enjoys a pleasant, semi-rural setting.
- The house is perched atop rock outcroppings in a semi-rural setting.
- The significance of this centre emerges from the fact that approximately two thirds of the population live in a rural or semi-rural setting.
- Clear weather typical of the desert environment combined with darker skies due to the semi-rural setting provide for stargazing and amateur astronomy opportunities.
- Among the items of concern for the residents was the growth of the community away from a semi-rural setting to a more highly congested area.
- Residents enjoy a semi-rural setting with large lots where they can raise horses and other livestock, nursery plants, and fruit trees.
- Anderson grew up in a semi-rural setting north from Seattle, and some of his early paintings portrayed his family home.
- However, despite the city's lower population and semi-rural setting, Santa Paula is generally bustling with life.
- The school moved to its current semi-rural setting soon after this and began admitting girls in 1978, becoming fully co-educational.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.