"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The setting of Candide varies for other reasons, too.
- The settings vary from city apartments to country yards.
- While the settings and plots of the games vary greatly, there are many common elements and themes which tie them together.
- The settings of the new coffee bars vary as much as the quality of the brew.
- The setting of the story varies from Liō's house to his school and the general outside world.
- The setting may vary cosmetically, for example, by replacing the river by a bridge.
- This is a recurrent dilemma in pollution control since efficacy insists that standards be tied to the setting of a discharge and settings vary enormously.
- Her novels and poetry often focus on feminist or social concerns, although her settings vary.
- The different settings vary from one used for cooking meat to one able to blast a man to pieces at point blank range.
- The policy names, locations and possible settings vary slightly between Windows versions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.