"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The prison setting can clearly be distinguished from that of the Canadian Forces.
- "It's sad that we have to be here today telling you he's being released from a prison setting."
- Protective custody does not necessarily imply a prisoner or a prison setting.
- Such people should have access to treatment in prison settings.
- The play takes place in a prison setting, portraying two men who face murder charges.
- Q. How do you think you have improved yourself in the prison setting, sir?
- For a period there have been positive benefits in the provision of resources particularly in prison settings.
- Vocational training, on the other hand, offers more opportunities in the prison setting.
- Outside of the prison setting, the prisoner can usually enroll in vocational correspondence education.
- There are also experimental programs using horses in prison settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.