"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town's strategic setting has made it an important settlement throughout its long history.
- The setting didn't make him look any less dangerous.
- The setting of the ville made it difficult to break clear and run.
- The setting will make it possible for buyers of the town houses to live close to their boats.
- The setting and the weapon used make the murder seem more spontaneous than it actually was.
- However, many authors have used invented settings to make telling points about the real world.
- The setting of the sun made no, impression upon him, or the fact that the first stars were coming out.
- Q. Does the setting, with the trees and all, make a difference?
- Such a setting makes it easy to provide medication for the mentally ill.
- This new setting made it easier for celebrities to come on the show as themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.