"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also on the property are eleven contributing outbuildings and the agricultural setting.
- Under many agricultural settings, nitrogen is the limiting nutrient of high growth.
- Santa Clara was then a small town with an agricultural setting.
- This snail can be a pest species in agricultural settings.
- He also studies the environmental impact of land use change in agricultural and urbanized settings.
- Other applications of this engine found use in marine, industrial and agricultural settings.
- Erosion controls are used in natural areas, agricultural settings or urban environments.
- Livestock is one or more domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting.
- Others complained that the agency had not gone far enough, especially in agricultural settings where children might be exposed at home.
- Reforms began in the agricultural, industrial, fiscal, financial, banking, price setting, and labor systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.