"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The orchestral setting of the March used two additional trombones.
- The setting of specific places used the following geographic areas.
- You can configure these settings using the corresponding option in the virtual machine video configuration page.
- Treatment includes individual or group counseling and family therapy, and some settings use 12-step programs.
- An alternative setting uses the language of group actions.
- At least he knew how to sort light colors from dark, and which settings to use on his washing machine.
- The user must decide what settings to use or if the image is right for this tool.
- At the end of that period, we need to know how to position the Moby, and what settings to use with it.
- In addition, the final setting of Milton's text uses the same melody as the first song for soprano, although orchestrated differently.
- But the setting, the values involved, and the ultimate meaning, I could use them to great purpose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.