"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a point-and-shoot model, the camera controls the exposure and other settings, leaving you little room to make adjustments.
- Presently the kitchen controls changed settings all by themselves.
- Two files control system-wide settings: OS2.
- Also it is necessary that the ground station can control the different modes and settings.
- The sensor panel that controlled the lighting and other environmental settings was by the bed, which was barely a meter from Wesley.
- These include background web applications, host remoting (allowing users centrally to control features and settings on other computers) and cloud printing.
- For the new i2 and x2, an InfoKey is used to control settings.
- Each channel has a label identifying it and indicator lights and buttons to control settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.