"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The clock's hands are still there, at the most optimistic setting yet.
- They shrugged and went back to work at the lower setting.
- With their suit lamps at the lowest setting, the away team followed him into the darkness.
- We came from the States, I don't understand at all the setting of these students and targets.
- I will wake you at the setting of the sun.
- The inspector will then spend their time gathering evidence about the quality and standards at the setting.
- I stood behind him for a moment to look at the setting with her in it.
- A moment later, they tried again at the higher setting.
- She glanced around at the setting where what had been hers was offered.
- At the setting of the story, this would have been considered a terrible taint.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.