"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes, the sites offer more in the way of scene setting than they do about an author.
- No one will ever put this book down for lack of vivid scene setting or compassionate observation.
- Four scene settings in the Polaroid camera help you to take photographs even in extreme light conditions.
- This is called scene setting: where everybody is, who's alive, who's dead.
- All this buildup, this scene setting is so I don't look too stupid.
- After some uneven scene setting, the ensemble piece begins, and here Wolitzer finds her pace.
- Their 70-page prologue is a triumph of scene setting.
- They have been installed in a spanking white gallery with little commentary apart from some biographical scene setting.
- The act opens with extensive scene setting of citizens, soldiers, church-goers and gypsies.
- This scene setting is done on a miniature scale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.